Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wish you really really felt for me.....A diary of futile yearnings

I have been through this before....at least a couple of times or probably more....and every time I bounced back....because I just had to move on...I just had to prove it to myself...

This time its difficult....this time I am scared..this time I am feeling lonely...because this time i am not alone...this time I am carrying you with me..its you who is more important...probably always you.....And that is why I feel much more scared than I ever felt before.....but what they say........

"Courage is about doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." 


Miss you......



1 comment:

  1. interesting blog.... by the whats ur name.. i mean how do address u... ur conversation with venky seems to be the potrail of all ladies out here specially who dream of their man to be loving caring and understanding... it may seem to be too bookish for men, but it isnt. what they do not understand that this is the only thing we need.. nothing more, nothing less... following you dear.. continue to write...

    ReplyDelete