Friday 13 September 2013

An email that left me with a bad taste!


Dear Venky

Hello to you..I have something very important to share.

Read this link!You will be shocked:


An email: I cannot bend to my FIL’s greed … but I don’t want to break up a family (mine) …




Read this in a favourite fellow blogger's site....

Here the lady in question is trying to not get back with her in-laws.You know I am a staunch joint-family activist, hence I found the issue very weird...until I read on.

The FIL and MIL are apparently not very educated and had thrown their DIL and son out of the house when she was miscarrying.Now the MIL is no-more and he wants the son back into his house.

FIL hates his grand-daughter apparently...and never bothered to check on the family post driving them away.

In such a situation, son is supposed to take a 40 Lac loan for the family to buy a house where all together can stay???The husband/son is totally caught up in between with the wife saying that money is tight and father brainwashing him everyday.

The wife is even ready to walk out on him!I guess she is really frustrated and so is the poor husband...But I really can't imagine a FIL like this....??SHOCKING!!

In all this, I am so glad we have a family where we are really taken care of!Need to thank god for that!

More importantly, need to thank you..yes, you...You have such clarity of thought and you stick to your decisions..it makes me feel really good and secure!

Stay that way..always (even if it annoys me sometimes that you do not budge!)

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment