Thursday 19 January 2012

20 things I want to spoil you with...

Hi Venky,

I suddenly missed you....working weekend ahead of me...so thought will drop in a 'hi'...

You know, I have been making a list of 20 things that I would gift you.....

I have figured out some of it...so here goes:

  1. An evening at Udaipur palace
  2. A trip to Athens
  3. A visit to Rameswaram
  4. To leh-ladakh on road....(If you can ride a bike, it will be so much fun)
  5. An evening where you can talk and I would listen...you don't believe me..?!.promise you this one....!
  6. Will cooking something out of the box for you....anything bizzare....anything weird, really, your choice!
  7. Will paint a portrait of you, after learning to sketch ofcourse :)
  8. A walk by the sea, where every step will tell why I love you so much....
  9. A yacht  by your name ......really even if you have the longest name on this earth...will still name it after you..considering we being tambrams...I knw our names are rather long :P
  10. Anything you wish...... :) 
I am so excited, I hope you are.... :) ....if you aren't...pl see the list is indicative.....we can always alter it :D 

Till then....hugs...love you loads!

:)
Shruti

2 comments:

  1. I like all these gift ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete